The Rules for The Versatile Blogger Award:
Thank and link back to the person that gave you the award.
Share seven things about yourself.
Pass the award to fifteen bloggers that you think deserve it.
Lastly, contact all of the bloggers that you’ve picked for the award.
One Lovely Blog Award Rules:
Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
Here's the thing. I'm so new to Blogger that I'm not sure I'm in a position to hand out 15 awards right away. So what I'll do is this:
As I find a blog I want to gift I'll post until I have 15, and if any of you have suggestions please feel free to let me know and I'll check them out. I do have one to start us off.
1. My friend Mary is a very talented musician who has channeled that ability into writing PB's accompanied by music and lyrics. I realize she hasn't posted in awhile but maybe a couple awards will jump start her! Either way, check out her blog and her books!
Second order of business: "Share seven things about yourself."
1. I am an "Expert" singer on Rock Band, a "Medium" drummer and a "Laughingstock" guitarist.
2. I severely dislike the guy on the new All State commercials that keeps cutting people off while they are talking. Makes me want to switch insurance companies.
3. I'm an avid fan of NFL football. AVID.
4. I go to school at night to study Graphic Design at the amazing Columbia College of Chicago.
5. In April I won first place in the "YA" category of a conference contest. It judged you based on your first page only. It was the Writers' Institute in Madison, WI.
6. I've been lucky enough to have traveled quite a bit in my young lifetime. In America and abroad.
7. I use Scrivener to organize my research but I still write my MS in Microsoft Word. Old habits are hard to break.
I suppose that's it. I hope you all have a great week!